When you book your child's Birthday Party, your reservation includes:
- A private room for your group of up to 10 kids (including the birthday child).
- Birthday banner and decorations.
- A pre-selected party theme of crafts for the group (number completed is dependent upon age of birthday group & complexity of crafts). Each guest gets to take home what they create.
- All of the craft supplies required.
- Instruction time with a staff member. (Please ensure all guests arrive at least 10 minutes before your party's start time).
- Two large pizzas and drinks for your group of up to 10 kids (including plates & napkins). Pizza supplied by New Orleans Pizza.
- Craft kit thank you party favours for all guests.
- A downloadable invitation for the birthday child to use to invite all guests.
The first hour of the party will include instructor-led creation of your chosen craft theme. The second hour is reserved for pizza, cake and opening gifts (or more crafting of course!) Parents are responsible for bringing birthday cake and anything associated with it (ie. plates, utencils, etc. so you can match your theme if you wish) or snacks as desired.
Crafty Creatures has 2 party rooms that hold up to 10 kids. Please choose your party date & time from the calendar when booking your birthday party theme reservation. The available time slots every Saturday & Sunday include:
|11 am - 1 pm||1 pm - 3 pm||3 pm - 5 pm|
The total cost to have a Birthday Party at Crafty Creatures is $235.00 plus HST. We require a $100 non-refundable reservation in order to secure your private birthday party room and chosen crafts. You can book your reservation online or come in to our studio at B5-940 Jamieson Parkway in Cambridge to view the party rooms and book in-studio.
Please choose which party theme you would like to create below. These themes are for ages 10 and under. For parties for 10 years and up, please go to www.craftycreatures.ca/collections/tween-teen-birthdays