Join us for a new session of Creative Club in studio, specially geared to those kids completing home schooling or distanced learning. It will run Monday mornings from 11am-12 beginning Monday, October 19, 2020 until Monday, November 23, 2020.
SIBLING DISCOUNT: Use Code SIBL2020 to save 10% off each child.
Some basic details about Creative Club and COVID-19 guidelines:
- For Ages 6+ ONLY! (At this time, with communal supply bins in our studio we are requesting only kids that can sit in their seat for the entire hour can attend.)
- Held on Mondays with two different timeslot options, this Creative Club is 6 weeks in length with a mix of craft & art instruction.
- 1 hour of instructed time each week. We ask all parents to drop of their children and not remain in studio.
- Maximum of 8 kids will be in each timeslot to limit numbers in studio. We've provided 2 different timings so siblings may attend at the same time, to limit social circle contacts.
- Covid-19 Rules: These may change over time, however all customers must currently wear masks according to the Waterloo Region Mask By-law. All kids will be physically distanced. All communal supplies will be disinfected before & after attending. We follow all Public Health guidelines in studio. Group sizes will be limited to the same individuals attending each week of the program.
Sick/Covid-19 Policy: Parents must ensure that their child is not showing symptoms of COVID-19 from this list https://www.ontario.ca/page/covid-19-stop-spread#section-0 on the day of attending class nor any member of their family having tested positive for COVID-19. Temperatures will be taken upon arrival. A temperature of 37.5 C or higher means the child cannot attend. Parents will receive a pro-rated credit for the number of weeks missed should their child get sick. Should a staff member get sick or our studio have to close, all bookings will receive a pro-rated credit and the class may be re-scheduled if possible.
- Pre-payment in full is required to secure a spot.
Click on the images below to learn more details about the 6 week program and what your child will create!