Drop-ins by Appointment
We're super excited to see you all back in studio! Drop-ins are a bit different, so here's a quick run down:
- We've got 2 hour crafting time slots in studio.
- You MUST book a drop-in crafting appointment time. No substitutions after you have booked. No walk-ins allowed.
- Pre-select & pre-pay for 5 crafts for each child. ($20 +hst) No substitutions in studio.
- All leftover supplies or unfinished crafts will go home with you.
- Only individuals from the same household can sit at a table together. Maximum 3 kids with 1 adult allowed. No large groups at this time.
STEP 1: Choose your 5 crafts for each child. Add each one to the cart.
STEP 2: Choose your appointment time. Add to cart.
STEP 3: Proceed to checkout to secure your reservation.
STEP 4: On the day of your booking, we ask you to arrive on time (not early) as we aim to space out our arrivals. We ask you to honour the 2 hour time limit so others can enjoy too. Please have everyone wear a mask and follow all Public Health guidelines with physical distancing.
Should our times be unavailable or the rules not work for your family, we've got pick-a-packs to order and pick up as well. View those options here: www.craftycreatures.ca/collections/pick-a-pack