NOTE: Our DIY DUOS are suspended for April 2021 due to the Shutdown Order from the Provincial Government. We ARE however providing Virtual Birthday Parties and you can learn more here: www.craftycreatures.ca/collections/virtual-birthday-party
Due to Covid-19, we are limiting our in studio birthday bookings and allowing only kids Age 7 & up. We are currently booking birthday parties on Sundays only with two party time options:
|11am-1pm||2pm - 4pm|
All parties must be pre-approved and various restrictions are in place. Birthday creative theme selection is limited to painting parties only. Should you be interested in booking a party at Crafty Creatures, please read all the below details and email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your reservation approved.
We also have other requirements put in place to ensure the safety of all those attending the party as well as our studio staff.
When you book your child's Birthday Party, your reservation includes:
- A private studio for your group of up to 10 kids (including the birthday child). We ask that all kids are dropped off, with only one of the birthday child's parents remaining on site to ensure we have low numbers in studio.
- A pre-selected painting theme for the group. We are only allowing painting parties at this time to ensure we can provide clean supplies and tools for all our guests. Each guest gets to take home what they create.
- All of the craft supplies required.
- Instruction time with a staff member. (Please ensure all guests arrive at least 10 minutes before your party's start time).
- Two large pizzas and drinks for your group of up to 10 kids (including plates & napkins). Pizza supplied by New Orleans Pizza. Should you wish to skip the food, we will shorten your party time to 1 1/2 hours and reduce the price for your group.
- A thank you loot bag for all guests.
- A downloadable invitation for the birthday child to use to invite all guests.
Other items to note:
- All guests must wear a mask per the Waterloo Region Public Health By-law and are physically distanced within the space. They will be asked to wash their hands upon entering the studio, prior to and after eating.
The first hour of the party will include instructor-led creation of your chosen craft theme. The second hour is reserved for pizza, cake and opening gifts (or more crafting of course!) Parents are responsible for bringing birthday cake and anything associated with it (ie. plates, utencils, etc. so you can match your theme if you wish) or snacks as desired. Cake during Covid is tricky. Please bring cupcakes as they are most ideal to ensure everyone remains safe.
The total cost to have a Birthday Party at Crafty Creatures is $235.00 plus HST. We require a $100 non-refundable reservation in order to secure your booking. Please email email@example.com to make your reservation today.