COVID-19 Precautions Being Taken at Crafty Creatures
The health & safety of our customers and staff are of the utmost importance at all times. In light of the growing concern over COVID-19, we are closely monitoring updates from the Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization as they relate to COVID-19. Crafty Creatures has taken precautionary steps to lessen the health risk associated with COVID-19 & will continue to implement additional health and safety recommendations from public officials as necessary.
Here’s what we are doing:
- Asking all customers to wash their hands upon arrival into the studio.
- Communicating best hygiene practices to customers and staff (via posted signs).
- Asking customers or staff to stay home or delay their visit if they are not well.
- Increasing sanitization of frequently touched surfaces throughout the facility using an EPA-approved cleaning product that fights COVID-19. Special training has been given on application method and contact time to ensure the efficacy of sanitization.
- Providing each crafter their own working paper to complete their projects on.
- Monitoring the situation closely and keeping customers and staff updated.
At this time, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) has assessed the public health risk associated with COVID-19 as low.
For more information on the current situation about COVID-19, please visit:
We appreciate the continued support and understanding of our customers during this time.- The Crafty Creatures Team