We are an arts & craft studio in Cambridge, Ontario. We have 100+ pre-designed crafts for creatures of all ages to come to the studio and make. We host drop-in sessions and birthday parties for kids, an art club, adult DIY workshops and more! We create & prepare kits for shipping with online orders. You can see what our studio is all about at www.craftycreatures.ca
As a Crafty Creative, you will be a staff member at the forefront of our customer experience and have the hands-on ability to create new crafts for our feature wall. You will also be instructing birthday parties, leading workshops and adult events.
Responsibilities and Duties
What will you do?
- Greet and check patrons in, taking payments
- Supply the tools and help find materials for customers
- Give guidance when needed
- Lead birthday parties and workshops when needed
- Master all crafts on menu
- Create new crafts as required, including the instructions
- Prepare supplies for parties, events, groups & kits for shipping
- Organize tools and re-stock crafting supplies
- Clean (Don’t worry the creative part will make up for it!)
- Have fun!
Qualifications and Skills
- Hospitality or retail experience
- Smart Serve is an asset as we are licensed to sell alcohol
- Customer service experience
- You love crafts, art & are overall very creative
- Good with writing instructions and providing instructions to others
Job Type: Part-time weekends & evenings (must be available both Saturday & Sunday each week).
Please submit a photo or two of something creative that you have recently completed with your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Friday, June 3, 2022.