We are a drop-in arts & craft studio in Cambridge, Ontario where we host birthday parties, adult events, workshops and drop-ins on a regular basis (www.craftycreatures.ca).
As a Crafty Creative, you will be a staff member at the forefront of our customer experience and have the hands on ability to create new crafts for our feature wall. You will also be instructing birthday parties, leading workshops and adult events.
Responsibilities and Duties
What will you do?
- Greet and check patrons in, taking payments
- Supply the tools and help find materials for customers
- Give guidance when needed
- Lead instructions for a group when needed
- Master all crafts on menu
- Create new crafts as required, including the instructions
- Organize tools and re-stock crafting supplies
- Instruct birthday parties, workshops & events
- Clean (Don’t worry the creative part will make up for it!)
- Have fun!
Qualifications and Skills
- Hospitality or retail experience
- Smart Serve is an asset as we are licensed
- Customer service experience
- You love crafts, art & are overall very creative
- Good with writing instructions and providing instructions to others
Job Type: Part-time weekends & evenings (must be available both Saturday & Sunday each week).
Please submit a photo or two of something creative that you have recently completed with your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Friday, August 17, 2018.